Saturday, August 9, 2008

New cartoon that you can star in!

So... Have you heard of Hi Hater radio? If not then this isn't for you. Move on!

If you have, you know we interact with people and let them call in to the show. so Fatt Kidd came up with an idea the other day to make cartoon videos out of segments from the show. (He actually did some already) I seen some and the shit is hot. Like for real.

Tune in, the show is every Friday at 12 AM Est on blogtalkradio. If you cant figure it out, oh well. 

I had nothin to do with this, but he asked for people who would like to be apart of it to read the blog, call in and you could be featured. The reason why I said I had nothin to do with it, is because everytime theres a problem, its just "Twinn" being called the names like cocky, arrogant, big head, etc. & I promised my self that I would not go off on people any more because yall sensitive as hell & think that me doing that is because I think im the shit... no its because you are stupid. But why the hell do people choose to write us comments asking how to be in the cartoon, where is the link to the show, and when does the show start? why do people call in asking for cartoons?

See, I didnt bash anybody today. I just asked a question. Im tired of the non sense. when we decide to stop doing shit at all, thats when mother fuckas really gonna be mad lol

No comments: