Thursday, August 14, 2008

Add me on Myspace!

www.myspace.com/twinnbep

I don't really have nothing to say today. That's all really...

I was gonna post up Meeky Meek's video but I searched and found out his page got deleted. Wow. Ironic.

Well, if you're up late, check out the Vent with BEP & Shaun Hemp.
www.blogtalkradio.com/thevent

Besides that, I'm just plugging my shit on this blog lol

Send pics to TwinnBEP@tmail.com

Shout out to everybody I talked to on myspace today. Shout out to everybody who added BEP to their pages. Much love!

UPDATE:

I wanna talk about Tori D and Stacey! Damn why ya'll ain't call in last night? After all that promo and anticipation!!! Ya'll upset alot of fans and listeners dammit!!! Stacey said she would call in tonite and make it up to everybody. So we will be on the look out for that. To anybody reading, if she does not call in tonite, please check this blog tomorrow for something good from Stacey. Believe that! But much love to both. Even though imma put em on blast if tonite dont go so well....

No comments: