Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cock meat Sandwich

Maybe I'm late but I don't watch movies a lot nor do I have time to watch anything except for some of the shit on Youtube. But, last nite I was chilling with a friend and we watched three movies. Sight... which was a wack ass movie that took to long to get good, so we got bad and turned that shit off. Gag... a fake ass, low budget version of Saw or something similar. Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay. That shit was funny. And it had me laughing the whole movie. Who ever feels I'm late, fuck you. Suck my ballzz. But yea, one of my favorite parts was the scene when they in prison and the guards try to make them suck their dicks! lol

If you haven't checked it click this link to see some of it.
http://watch-movies.net/movies/harold_kumar_escape_from_guantanamo_bay/#

Moving on...
I know I wasn't on Hi Hater Radio yesterday. Stop asking me why I dissed you on the show. I heard the show was good though. I'll be on next week.

Dick and ass!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Correction! 'Hard Candy' makes movie number 4 lol.

-Key

FILNOBEP said...

yea yea that movie with heath ledger... or was it heath ledger??? lmao