Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back like cooked Fatt

Im back on this blog for a minute. If you dont know, I been on fattkiddbep.blogspot.com , where I post all my exclusive shit at. But anyways, fuck ya.

I'm listening to that new Jeezy (on bootleg) HAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! If yall don't know then Imma let yall know. Imma die hard Jeezy fan.

For now its bootleg. Yall better go buy that shit. We only bootleg wack music like.......T Baby??? It's so cold in the music industry. I don't think its better than his 2nd album, which is my favorite. It's just missing all the ingredients in the "Ad Lib Box". Im serious, I know all the Yeaaaa's and Ha Haaaa's and Cheaaa's on the 2nd album. But, its still gonna be knockin when I fly past you on Jimmy Carter lookin for some mexican prostitutes. Tell Maria I said "deme alguna cabeza y un embotado"

HAHAAAA!!!! I GOT MONEY!!! YEA!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't got money..........