Sunday, April 6, 2008

Tip: I don't have to tip!!!

I ran across this video called "WHY DA FUCK I GOTTA TIP ??". . . it's about this lady that went out to eat with friends and GAVE a tip that was less than the waiter wanted.
Here it is if you wanna see for yourself...

....
Well, if you watched it then you probably have your own opinion on this situation. If not, you might wanna watch it before you disagree with me.
Anyways, the lady that made the video got alot of hate and negative video responses. Who would do that? Oh Waiters! Who else?? Now, I watched all of these videos to get the waiters' point of view. After watching 3 responses I stopped because I realized that they all said the same thing.
NOW, before I continue, all of my fans that are waiters, please do not get upset with my words. I'm not tryna bring black people down, I'm just being me.
Ok... Watching these videos I've learned that waiters get about $2 dollars an hour. Ok... $2 dollars an hour. Thats what you waiters get paid. I wanted ya'll to get that in your heads before I continue. Now waiters get paid $2 plus any tips they MAY collect from customers. I "ain't" the smartest man alive, but I for damn sure know what MAY means. If you not smart as mean...lol...it means that its not guarenteed. Meaning you won't always get it. So why the hell do I see waiters getting upset and dogging out people for not giving them what they want? It's yo damn fault you only got $2 dollars. You knew you was getting that shit when you took the job. You knew you had to pay yo bill or whatever you want money for. I don't see how it is our fault. If we ain't got it then we ain't got it. Then what makes it worse is that the lady gave money. She gave what she had and the ungrateful waiter still bitched. I don't see why nobody is talking about the waiter sorry ass.
But the waiters that responded negative should feel dumb or at least bad. Ya'll might as well work for free is thats how ya'll think. Work for free and then tap dance for some tips. My point is, it's not our faults if you don't get what money you think you should get. It's the restaurant. And with that said, I'll leave ya'll with a word from Twinn....

And NO I DONT FUCKIN TIP!!!! SO PLEASE GIVE ME BAD SERVICE!!!!!!!
- Fatt Kidd

1 comment:

Phatboi2000 said...

I feel you kidd,
But when it comes to the Food service game i happen to know what the waitressess were talking about.

Ok Normailly tips are like 10-15% of the ticket. Like if you order $80 worth of food, it is proper to be able to leave an 8 dollar tip or as close to it as possable.

So you got these Ghetto ass hoes in the video, who should have prolly went to IHOP anyways eating off of what was prolly incometax money to began with. at this rich as cracker resturant. Ok whenever i take my shawty out to a nice cracker resturant i am prepaired to pay the price and tip accordenly. But she said the ticket was $160.00? ok she couldnt leave another 8 dollars? I mean hell i love IHOP and i have never left a tip lessed than $10. WHy cause I know that a lot of Single mothers, college students, ect are depending on there kind service to make there living.

And yes the guy should not have came out and said that...But hey personally i would have gave them there money back....Broke bitches!!