Saturday, April 12, 2008

Things You Cant Say

Do you ever get those feelings inside of you that tell you to say something? Its like they give you this powerful message that you must tell others. A feeling that you must express becuz it will brighten someone else's day, but you can't even express them. That's how I feel. I got all these feelings about alot of things. I don't know how to say it.
Of course I'm human so I'm not always right, but dammit I would love that shit right now. I got feelings for death, life, relationships, and everything you can think of. I got feelings for this feeling I'm trying to express, but I really can't express those either.
It would be better to sit infront of a camera and just talk. But I'm not sure if I would express or stutter. And I'm running blank and I'm losing theser feelings. Oh well, another thought down the drain.

1 comment:

M dot Strange said...

Put em all in an animation...thats what I say ^ ^