Monday, April 7, 2008

B.E.P. Funny Gang

Today was pretty cool. Even thought I didn't get to sleep. I'm still up working for my fans. I'm always working believe it or not. If you haven't seen our new work then don't feel bad. It's not on our YouTube page. Instead, it's on Collipark's own Soulja Boy Tell Em's page. Here it is if you didn't see it...



Now, I've been seeing alot of people (mostly our fans) that do not agree with this video. I'm talking about those that say "I thought ya'll didnt like Soulja Boy!" I never got that tho. We don't dislike anybody. People think we don't like Lil Wayne or whoever becuz they are in alot of our videos. That doesn't mean shit at all. We put these rappers in our videos constantly becuz people talk about them and what to see them. Everything we do is all in fun. Some of the things we say are our personal feelings but everything is comedy to us. I don't remember ever saying "I don't like Soulja Boy!" If anything, I respect him. More than most of these rappers out now. He has a grind that most people don't have. And he's not stuck up. Fuck what you think about his music, his character makes him one of the best rappers to me. I always thought that, even when I made the "Stole His Bapes" song.
If you didn't know, we met up with Soulja Boy and the WHOLE S.O.D. Money Gang Crew. Them dudes are funny and cool to chill with. We all clowns so we clique together easily. With that said, be on the look out for more BEP/SOD collabs.

4 comments:

Danny Tejada said...

I gotta respect ya hustle, sirs.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I will watch any more videos because of this.

Anonymous said...

Sell Outs, first you diss him, and then you say he's cooL? And what the funk you mean you never said you don't like Lil Wayne? You freaking said it on the Twinn speaks about Lil Wayne video! You guys are liers, coming up with excuses for everything, and the only freaking response is calling us "haters". How about you just go back to being the old filno, finish that Dipset the Movie, and quit working with wack rappers you just ass kissing for popularity.

Broken Equipment said...

to former fan:
what twinn says does not have anything to do with what both of us think. and twinn didnt say he didnt like lil wayne anyway.