Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fatt Kidd's Shitty Day

Omg! I can't believe how shitty of a day I had. I was supposed to go to this meeting for this job. Well my ass woke up all late. I had about 10 minutes to get out the door. So I leave and Im driving up the road and then the car slows down. Then it stops. Im like "what the hell, fam?" So I call for somebody to come pick me up. Well they on the other side of town. So im sitting on the side of the road looking stupid waiting for help. And this girl comes up and she asked me if I was the guy from MTVs Pimp My Ride. I barked at that b***h. For real. So she start talking sh*t bout her brother and she called him up. I couldn't hear him but she put the phone down and was like "He said he 5 minutes away!" I didn't say it, but in my head I was like "Oh sh*t!"
So Im sitting on top of the car hood hoping my ride comes before this nigga do. And the whole time she was standing there on the phone with some trick talking about the situation. Then her brother calls back and she was like "You see me over here?" So nigga I got the f**k up and ran my ass the other way. I was like f**k my car, I aint bout to get my ass beat. So I ran to a bus stop and called my ride. He picked up the phone and asked him where he was at. He said "Im washing my clothes at my girl house." My whole body got stiff when I heard that. So while Im sitting at the bus stop like a dumb ass, the chick's brother finds me....how stupid of me? Her brother was like "Nigga why you running?" I told him I aint want to fight over that dumb sh*t and he said "F**k that sh*t, nigga! Don't cry now. Yo ass is done." Then he grabbed my shirt and pulled me to him and said, "April Fools!!!"....I got ya'll ass good, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, what guy from MTV was "she" talking about? No one looks like fatt lol. And what job are you looking to get lol, you dont need no job or aint got no time for one

Anonymous said...

Damn,... thats all i got to say