Thursday, March 20, 2008

Normal People?

I don't know what number of Youtube subscribers or what number of celebs you have to know to become famous, but I guess we hit it. I never noticed it actually. But people say we are "famous". If you ask me I would tell you we are semi-famous. Everyday we get someone to tell us that we are known at their school or town. That still doesn't convince me that we are famous.
You would think that after all the views, magazines, and videos that we would realize the fame. I still don't see it. Lil Dee aka God's Gift told us that people always ask him about us. They wanna know if we cool in person or stuck up...haha. He just tells them to talk to us. That's not hard to do either since we answer every Myspace message. That's what we do for most of the day. The rest of the day we handling business. But we come to anywhere possible. Invite us to your hood. We'll come. We not stuck up either. We don't even dress like "famous" people do. Many of you may have seen us but we look normal in public. If you're in Atlanta then you might spot us on Marta. But all you gotta do is hit up our Myspace, AIM. Yahoo, etc. We will chill with anyone.
People don't believe that we are actual humans and we have actual lives. We live like you do. We like to chill. We get lazy at times. We even have girlfriends that get on our damn nerves....hehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shit come through my hood n smoke b