Wednesday, March 5, 2008

LOL Damn Lil Wayne!!!

Damn, Weezy wee!!!!!!!! I never thought nobody would be making a Swagga Jacker Lil Wayne Edition. They did, and I thought this shit would be some corny bullshit. But then...... they played some shit where he jacking R&B singers!!!!!!!!!!! WTF Wayne!!!!!!!

Peep it your damn self!!!



Damn...

Anyways, Weezy took a L with that one! No joke. I fuck with Wayne but come on! he saw what happened with Jay-Z.... Wayne took it to a new level. Ya'll dick riders need to find a new excuse now! LOL Oh my goodness!

In other news:
Lil Wayne bit, Musiq Soulchild... the nigga who made Loooooovvveeee!!!! LMAO!!! Damn. A nigga took a L, Love, Live and Life... and Loser!!!

I'm sorry but that's too funny! I had more news but fuck it. It can wait until tomorrow or something!!! LMAO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A whole aaliyah verse? DAMN!