Friday, March 7, 2008

Filno Radio back on tonight!

Yes, we gonna be back on air. If you don't know they link....

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/filno/2008/03/08/FILNO-RADIO-March-8-2008

But, thats not until later on. (12am EST time)

If you don't know the number....

(347) 215-8392 (And the number is free. Unless you got a prepaid.)

We made the show start at 12am est / 9pm wst so everybody can get a chance to call in! Get it! So, don't ask why. Think about the people, man!!!!


Now, I'm not trying to start no internet shit! But, just so any of our haters reading knows - if you're gonna diss us and our videos, don't put them on your myspace page! (LilPoohPooh)

Damn Pooh Pooh

Speaking of, here is Twinn rapping again..



And, Pooh Pooh posted another video but I don't feel like posting it. I'll go watch it later. Ya'll watch it and tell me about it on the show tonight!


I know most of ya'll remember GWils! Well I'm gonna be posting an exclusive interview from ya boy Gwils! LOL

See ya'll tonight.

No comments: