Thursday, February 21, 2008

Who said we lazy?

Before we start I would like to say... Fuck you to the manager at McDonalds on Peachtree Industrial road in Chamblee, GA. Fuck you with a AIDS dick and die on accident in your sleep! That big ass dust buster afro!!!! Give me my small fry!!!

Ok, back to the story. Well, today we hit up the studio today (Ya'll probably saying, "Ya'll be in the studio 24/7"). This was a real nice studio, too. We went in to record for our highly anticipated cartoon pilot, A Bad Rap TV! Everything went smooth, too! It's funny... but the most funniest thing about it is.... ya'll gotta wait to hear it! LOL. Don't worry, IdiotBoxTV.net will keep ya'll laughing. (If they do they job)

We working on 2 of our own cartoons by the way (Cartoon and a Sketch show). So we are gonna be looking for people interested.. But please don't harrass us about it!!! And we got a few other big projects coming that we can't talk too much about involving people like... B.O.B., Playboy Tre, DJ Toomp, Cash Camp, Dyme a Duzin, ya know...

And some people (for some strange reason) find it hard to find the Birdman and Lil Wayne 3 video. (I know, wow!) So here it is!!!



3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Corey Baines said...

Absolute lunacy. Dyme is the shit. I sent a link for the wack producers, you should check it out, lol.

Anonymous said...

lmfao@"dust buster afro" & "give me my small fry"

I know this an older post, but it moved me to comment.I'm definitely putting this site on my BlogRoll. PEACE. =D