Tuesday, February 26, 2008

OMS (Oh MySpace)

First off, we gonna be leaving Georgia today and going to New Orleans. If we don't answer your messages, its because we don't want to. So don't throw a bitch fit!

Now, I want to talk about MySpace...

1. Spammers - I'm tired of all the spamming shit talking about our ex girl friend's pics at this and that site. You think we give a damn about our ex girl friends? If I get your spam, I'm snitching on you. Yep. I'm telling Tom on ya ass.

2. Messages - People... Why oh why do people waste the time of their day to send us a stupid message? Now, don't go and assume I'm talking about you (unless I am). But, people send us the dumbest messages ever.

Example:
Why ya'll stop making videos?
Where is Where's Cam'ron 3?
Ya'll some bitches
Can you send me that Lil Wayne and Kanye beat?
Whats up?
Can I be in ya'll videos?
Ya'll need to make fun of (INSERT AN OLD ASS SONG)

Don't send us messages saying comment your pictures, unless you have commented ours!!!

3. Rappers - DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT (DO NOT) TELL US TO LISTEN TO YOUR MUSIC, GO TO YOUR MUSIC PAGE, LISTEN TO YOUR FRIEND, ETC. IF YOU WONT BUY A BEAT FROM US.

WE WILL NOT LISTEN TO ANY MORE MUSIC UNLESS IT IS OVER OUR BEATS OR UNLESS IT WILL FEATURE US!!!

New video on youtube, check it out!



Holla at ya'll later! Anything else, you can leave it in a comment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shallkallamallashazaaaamm!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i'll listen to producers that really got something good

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahaha that video is so fuckin funny he told him "to go home and slap that girl"


http://slapyourwifeandgetthejob.com