Monday, February 25, 2008

One more before the road

Whats good? Nothing? So what?

Anyways, we finally joined with the rest of the world with the mobile internet on the phone, so now we can be around yall more often (Yay!!!). And that means more of yall can annoy us, send us lovely messages, or ask stupid questions... I bet you thinking of some now, huh?

Whatever. But if you gonna hit us up, do so before tomorrow. We gonna be out of the country. And even though our phones get service in other countries, that doesn't mean we do! So yeah... hit us up!

I'm sure some of ya'll wondering where is the South Central Park video that we said would be up today... If thats what's on your mind, you can go to IdiotBoxTV.Net and file your complaints, lol!!!!!! We have it done for yall, but thats not in our hands to put it out!

In other news, Sean Kingston just gained 5 pounds last week. Thats not good.

That last statement didn't mean shit but I thought it was funny.

But yep, I'm online looking for ringtones and I come across a Dwayne Carter section. Don't know why, but I browsed through it. Ofcourse, not knowing, I found Crank dat weezy wee. Mother fucka!!!!!!

Well you already know the space (myspace.com/brokenequipment) so hit us up. Hit up the email with music but don't expect anymore than that. LOL Fuck yall, good bye and see you in Mexico!!!!

No comments: