Thursday, June 5, 2008

LOOKING FOR PRODUCERS

A few days ago, we posted a bulletin on Myspace looking for producers. Yup we still are looking but I wanted to make it clear on why people dont get heard yet.

in the bulletin we asked for serious producers. No people who just got fruity loops, and all of a sudden thought they were good. Well we got a few of those. Dumb asses. I wont put them on blast.... Sike I lied

TRE Boiy Productions

WTF???

Anyways, Lil Dee just got signed last week, and he is working in the studio with a lot of big name producers. Dee looking for a hit single, and being good ol BEP, we tried to help put some of yall on by telling yall send beats in. It might make the album... But no.... niggas wanna be dumb and send in that Franchise boys sounding shit! There was one person, Vybe Beats, he had some bangers!

Fuck that. Lil Dee still looking for beats, BEP still looking for beats. Get at us! See ya'll this summer!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo I see ya'll lookin for a producer. Holla at my producer. He has won 2 consecutive beat battles on hiphopgame.com and chosen to produce a track for skyzoo. He uses reason and is a BEAST on it. Always steppin out of his comfort zone. You can peep his remixes here.

www.myspace.com/scervinbeatzmusic

www.bjorkremixes.com/scervinbeatz

Holla at me.

xdenity@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

yo check out my beats...i got some bangers to i can email ya...but check out www.myspace.com/hypnotiksouth

j-jeaze said...

peep my beats.
www.reverbnation.com/hiphophedproductions

get at me

hiphophed07@hotmail.com