Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sellouts

Usually, I dont pay any attention to negative comments but I figured I would since...I can, I guess. I was wondering if you view us as sellouts. I don't think we are. I mean we dont spit on the black culture and community. We dont do the "white man's" work.
You probably don't think we are but we had a person call us sellouts awhile ago on one of our videos.

If you go to the Call Me Vol. 2 video, you will see nothin but comments from us and this Ba Ba Blacksheep guy (thats not his name btw =p). It would be best to click "see all comments" to see the whole convo/argument in order.

I can't really speak too much until I have other people's opinions. So, I want you to go look at the comments and post what you think on this blog. (you dont have to sign up to this site to post) Tell everybody you know to post. I also wanna know what we can do to be better and not come off as sellouts. Thank you.
.
.
.
Well, YouTube finally put our Plies video up. So, you all can check it out now at youtube.com/filnobep.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR MY BOY B.O.B. AND HIS VIDEO FOR 'HATERS' AT MTVU.COM/MUSIC/FRESHMEN ....ITS A HOT SONG THAT WE ALL CAN RELATE TO CUZ EVERYBODY HAS A HATER!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sellouts??

Not hardly. Cats get too much of a free pass with garbage. To parody and lampoon that stuff is fair game to me.

If anything, I want more. Im waiting for the TV version of Broken Equipment on Adult Swim.

It would sure beat Saul & The Mole Men.

Anonymous said...

Scratch Sell Outs
Buy outs is more like...
Soulja Fruit gives you some money and then you stop making videos.
Flippin Fruits.

Anonymous said...

make some more parodies
that are funny
and they will love ya'll again

Anonymous said...

No I wouldn't say your sell-outs but people call people sell outs for many reasons.Like perming your hair or going with some one of a different race.I myself have no problem with any of these things or what your doing.The only sell-out I can actually call a sell out is Flavor Flav.Who went from fighting the power-To working for the power he was so called fighting against.

Anonymous said...

Man yall aint sell outs.
Yall are just entertainin folkz with ya talent.
And the majority of folkz like it.

So if some catz wanna hate let em.

Anonymous said...

Wow Filno Really Really Sucks...
They haven't made a video from the last time i posted.....

Anonymous said...

Ha. I think you guys are doing fine.
If you weren't you wouldn't be having the views you do now.

Only thing I see from here is probably TV version too.

Anonymous said...

sell outs?
hell naw.
yall jus keep it 100[.]
and most of us [black people] need to hear shit about ourselves...so we'll wanna make a change.

PhresxhHeir...Jacoby.Jerome said...

sell outs?
hell naw.
yall jus keep it 100[.]
and most of us [black people] need to hear shit about ourselves...so we'll wanna make a change.